ABC WJRT-TV 12 picked Signs by Crannie to identify their new fleet of news vehicles due to our reputation of quality and value.
Fleet vehicle graphics and vehicle wraps are one of the highest visability and most cost-effective forms of advertising available. Vehicle graphics boost awareness and marketing power for your particular product or service. If you have vehicles on the road – whether on the job, picking up material or grabbing lunch – a custom fleet wrap lets prospective customers know about your business.
Think about it. You know news is happening wherever you see a WJRT-TV 12 vehicle, whether it is parked or driving by.
Learn more about Fleet Vehicle Graphics
If you’re interested in fleet vehicle graphics, according to BusinessFleet.com , here are some things you should consider:
- Use an experienced vehicle graphics designer to create the original version of the image and text and have an experienced vehicle graphic professional measure the vehicle.
- Consider and communicate durability requirements.
- Request references and/or the design company’s portfolio. Because a local sign company can make signs doesn’t necessarily mean it can produce vehicle wraps, lettering, etc., for fleets.
- Use a certified graphic company to design and install fleet graphics.
- Prepare an image that works appropriately with the vehicle.
And finally, do not base a decision on price alone. Some shops can cut the price by using lower-quality materials that influence durability and longevity. Make sure you’re comparing “apples to apples” before you make a final decision.